what happens if you paint pressure treated wood too soon

Is Watercolor Paint Toxic?

Watercolors consist of binders and pigments. The beautiful, bright pigments are composed of chemicals that help with lightfastness.

The Verdict: Is Watercolor Paint Toxic?

Personally, I believe that it’s safe when you take the right precautions and remember to not eat your art supplies. I will continue using my watercolors and even allowing my kids to use them.

Let’s watch this article about what happens if you paint pressure treated wood too soon. If you have any questions please ask them in the comment section.

Related Post