what happens if you paint over mold

Is Watercolor Paint Toxic?

Watercolors consist of binders and pigments. The beautiful, bright pigments are composed of chemicals that help with lightfastness.

The Verdict: Is Watercolor Paint Toxic?

Personally, I believe that it’s safe when you take the right precautions and remember to not eat your art supplies. I will continue using my watercolors and even allowing my kids to use them.

This is an article about what happens if you paint over mold. Let’s watch it together. If you have any questions, please reply with your thoughts and ideas.

Related Post