what happens if it rains on fresh paint

Is Watercolor Paint Toxic?

Watercolors consist of binders and pigments. The beautiful, bright pigments are composed of chemicals that help with lightfastness.

The Verdict: Is Watercolor Paint Toxic?

Personally, I believe that it’s safe when you take the right precautions and remember to not eat your art supplies. I will continue using my watercolors and even allowing my kids to use them.

This is an article on what happens if it rains on fresh paint. We cannot watch it unless you join us. Please post any questions in the replies section of this post.

Related Post